Sunday, August 1, 2010

Shiny Metal

 

IMG_0593

IMG_0599

IMG_0608

IMG_0629

IMG_0631

IMG_0621

I came home from shopping at Vaughan Mills with only one bag of stuff. Good job, Jess. But, I feel that it is better to get a few really good things, than a bunch of okay, and mostly cheap, things. The Vaughan Mills mall is huge, so I didn’t go in every store, or I would have been there all day! So, for this outfit I will be showing you one of the shirts I bought. I also adore this dual bird necklace from Forever 21. I added a belt with metal details that I found in my sister’s room, pairing the old with the new. I am also showing you my hairstyle for that day, a quick up-do with braided bangs and side ponytail.

Tank with diamond details from Urban Behaviour, black tank from Urban Planet, Denim shorts from Sirens, Necklace from Forever 21, Luca Ferri sandals from Globo Shoes, vintage belt from unknown store.  

No comments: